WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that most websites store on devices and that allow users to access the Internet by identifying individual devices used for gaining access. Their storing is under the complete control of the user's browser – the user can opt to restrict or disable the storing of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and are always time-limited.
WHY ARE COOKIES NEEDED?
They are essential to providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the site remembers an individual's preferences and track record, helping to save time and make website browsing more efficient and convenient.
- For providing a better user experience on the website, the display of content is customized to reflect each visitor's past visits;
- For storing choices when creating shortlists and offerings and running the comparison feature;
- For keeping you logged in on the registration-only sections of the website;
- for recognizing your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), allowing us to customize the display of content to your device;
- For traffic monitoring, which allows us to keep track of the effectiveness of the display of content and of ad relevance and to drive continuous improvement of our website.
- Cookies are essential to the proper functioning of certain services (e.g. online banks, online stores and other forms of e-commerce...).
Required/essential cookies on this website
|Cookie name||Purpose||Duration||Cookie Issuer|
|Storing the value of your session.
Ensures consistency of user experience across all pages within a single session.
|Session duration||Robin Hot|
|cpnb_cookiesSettings||Enables memorization of user settings related to the selection of cookie settings.||6 months||Robin Hot|
|CookiesDeclined||Information indicating that the visitor has disabled cookies.||6 months||Robin Hot|
|CookiesDirective||Information that tells the website that the user has enabled cookies.||6 months||Robin Hot|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics.||2 years||Robin Hot|